November 2016 Release Notes
Here are the November 2016 release notes for the Milo GPS Tracking system.
Import Tool Feedback
- The Import Tools (Client Tools and Settings) now give feedback to the user as records are imported.
- The imported records will be validated and any invalid records will be displayed.
- The user can choose to download the invalid records and see why each record is invalid.
Add Units of Measure to Reports
- All reports with the Fuel Usage column have been enhanced to show the unit of measure in the column header.
- The sensor data can be configured within Tools and Settings > General Settings > Map Display Options.
- There is a new column for Show In Mobile Viewer that allows the admin to select which sensor data is displayed in the Mobile Viewer Dashboard.
Geofence Activity Report Filter
- A Summary filter for the Duration field has been added to the Geofence Activity Report.
- When the filter is applied the report will be grouped per item and then by geofence.
- Totals for Duration In and Duration Out will be displayed per geofence.
Assign Existing Notification Popup Enhancement
- When moving an item with the ‘Assign Existing’ feature and Include History is selected, there will no longer be a notification popup.
- The Notification will only be shown if the Include History is not selected so the user is aware that any history will no longer be available.
Efficient Fleets is a full service telematics and GPS tracking company based in San Antonio, TX. We provide easy-to-use, affordable systems for fleets of any size. All of our systems are web based so you can monitor your assets from any where. Our solutions include GPS tracking, video cameras, and electronic logging devices (ELD). Please contact us at 888-777-4510 for more information or fill our our contact form.