GPS Vehicle Tracking
What Is GPS Tracking?
GPS tracking is an automated vehicle location system. It allows you to quickly locate a vehicle without having to call your driver. It starts with a small GPS device that is installed in the vehicle. The GPS records the speed, location, and direction of the vehicle. The device sends that information wirelessly to a GPS tracking website.
GPS tracking is a great tool to bring accountability to your driver’s actions. The information is easy to understand and retrieve and it can save you valuable time and money. At Efficient Fleets we offer a variety of solutions to fit fleets of any size.
- Small/Easy to Hide
- Pinpoint Accuracy
- Google Maps
- Manage Vehicles
- Run Reports
- View History
GPS tracking can help improve vehicle safety by monitoring the vehicle’s speed.
- Identify Dangerous Driving Habits
- Coach Drivers to Improve Safety
- Reduce Accidents and Liability
- Prevent Excessive Speeding
GPS tracking helps prevent unauthorized use by monitoring the vehicle’s location.
- Prevent Side Jobs and Personal Errands
- Make Sure Take Home Vehicles Stay Home
GPS tracking can help reduce the cost of managing your vehicles by lowering labor, fuel, and maintenance costs.
- Reduce Excessive Engine Idling
- Improve Timesheet Calculations
- Accurately Record When Vehicle Leaves Yard or Home
GPS tracking can help improve the efficiency of your fleet by making sure your drivers stay on task. It can also help you improve administrative tasks.
- Monitor Stop Time
- More Efficient Routing
- Automated Mileage and Timesheet Reports
GPS tracking can prevent vehicle theft by monitoring the location of your vehicle 24 hours a day.
- Quickly Find A Missing Vehicle
- Receive Text Message Alert If Vehicle Moves
- Prevent Increase In Insurance Premium