The Milo Fleet Management System (FMS) is a GPS tracking website. Milo allows you to easily manage your fleet in one place from anywhere in the world. You can manage your vehicles, assets, and drivers all from one location.
- View Vehicles And Equipment On A Google Map
- Alerts For Speeding, Idling, And Unauthorized Use
- Unlimited Geofences and Landmarks
- Preventive Maintenance Reminders
- Track Fleet From Smart Phone Or Tablet
- Track Your Fleet On Google Maps With Google Street View, Traffic, And Satellite Imagery
- Status (Moving, Idling, or Stopped) Icons Update Automatically
- Find Closest Vehicle Or Asset To An Address Or Latitude/longitude Coordinate
- Large Map Display
- Search And Playback For Historical Routes
- Receive Alerts By Text Message Or Email
- Engine Idling
- Geofence Violation
- Geofence Speed, Time In, Time Out
- Hard Braking
- Hard Turning
- Rapid Acceleration
- Temperature Over And Under
- Unauthorized Use
- Receive email reminders when maintenance is due
- Create maintenance tasks for any type of operation
- Setup reminders by date, mileage, or engine hours
- Record completed maintenance operations
- Create unlimited circle, polygon, and route geofences
- Track activity when a vehicle or asset enters and exits a geofence
- Schedule geofence activity by date and time
- Create unlimited landmarks
- Track activity when a vehicle or asset enters and exits a landmark
- Import landmarks from an Excel spreadsheet
- 16 different reports
- Schedule report to be delivered to your email
- Export reports to PDF, Excel, HTML, TXT, CSV, and PNG
- Alert Report – list of alerts that have occurred by date, group, and item.
- Speed Alert Report – list of speed alerts by date, vehicle, group, and driver.
- Mileage Report – daily mileage by date, vehicle, group, and driver.
- Fleet Driver History Report – list of vehicle-driver assignments by date, vehicle, group, and driver.
- Driver Activity Summary Report – summary of daily driver activity, such as average speed, max speed, distance, and fuel usage.
- Fleet Productivity Report – daily summary of the actual hours a vehicle operated and the average hours worked per day.
- Vehicle Maintenance Schedule Report – display when a vehicle’s maintenance is due based on a mileage threshold.
- Fleet Vehicle Utilization Report – view the amount of usage for each vehicle within the entire fleet by distance.
- Mileage by State – daily vehicle mileage by state.
- Point-of-Interest Entry & Exit Report – shows when a vehicle or asset entered or exited a POI.
- Point-of-Interest Status Report – show when the status of a POI has changed.
- User Login History Report – list of users who have logged into the system by date/time and length.
- Detailed Activity Report – complete list of all the locations of a vehicle or asset with speed, location, status (moving, idle, stopped), distance, and temperature (requires temperature sensor).
- Trip Report – list of trips with summarized with idling, distance, movement, and stop times.
- Start/Stop Summary Report – trips summarized by start/stop times and locations, max speed, distance, and trip and stop duration.
- Device Detail Tracking Report – detailed list of all vehicle or asset locations similar to the Detailed Activity Report, but with alert information for each location.
- Manage driver data, such as contact information, license expiration date, etc.
- Assign drivers to a vehicle automatically with a driver ID system.
- Integration ID field available to link vehicles and assets to other database systems.
- Web services available to integrate GPS data with another system.