Piccolo ATX Asset Tracker
- 100% Accurate GPS Tracking
- Battery Powered (2 Type C Lithium)
- Quickly Locate Equipment
- IP 67 Enclosure
The WirelessLinks Piccolo ATX asset tracker is a high performance, battery powered GPS tracking device. It is an ideal solution for tracking trailers or any other high value asset. The Piccolo ATX asset tracker comes with 2 off the shelf Type C High Current lithium batteries.
The Piccolo ATX asset tracker is a rugged device designed to withstand harsh environments. It comes with an IP67 enclosure.
The Piccolo ATX is small and easy to hide. It is only 5.2″ x 3.2″ x 1.35″ in size. You can place the device in a variety of locations.
The ATX asset tracker is easy to install. It can be mounted with 4 screws, 3M tape, or magnet mounts.
Give yourself peace of mind by tracking your equipment with the Piccolo ATX asset tracker. Contact us today for more information.
- Network Availability – GSM/GPRS (T-Mobile) or Edge/HSPA+(3G) (AT&T)
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate Lexan 123R (HB-UV) water proof IP67 enclosure, rated UL94V-0
- GPS – 48 Chanel SIRF Star IV
- Small size 5.2″ x 3.2″ x 1.35″ (132mm x 82mm x 34mm). Designed to fit between the container ribs
- Weight: 6oz (170g) without the batteries
- Standby mode: 40mA at 3V
- Sleep mode: 45uA at 3V
- Transmit mode: 1.8A pulse at 3V
- Four magnets for mounting on metal surfaces
- 3M two sided tape
- Bolt into place with screws
- Operating temperature: -22° to 176°F (-30° to 80°C)
- Storage temperature: -40° to 221°F (-40° to 105°C)
- Humidity: 0 to 99% 110F (40C), non-condensing
- Shock/Vibration/Mechanical: meets or exceeds EIA standard RS-316B 3G (operating), 20G (non-operating) XYZ 3 directions. Meets SAE J1455