A landmark status is an attribute that can used to describe the condition of a landmark. For example, if you have fueling sites as landmarks you could set their status to “active” to indicate they are working. It is not necessary to create a status in order to use landmarks.
1. Go to Tools and Settings.
2. Click on Create Landmark Types and Status.
3. Click on Landmark Status.
4. Select the Landmark Type that you want to associate with the status.
5. Click on Add New Status. You should now see the Landmark Status Editor.
6. Choose an image.
7. Enter a Status Name.
8. Click on the Save button.