You can easily edit the location of a landmark if it is not in the right location.
1. Click on the next to the landmark that you want to edit.
2. You should now see the Landmark Detail page.
3. Navigate on the map to the new location (hold down the left mouse button over the map and drag the map in the direction that you want to go).
4. Double click on the map to indicate the new location.
5. Click on the Map Location button.
6. You should now see the icon in the new location.
7. Click on the Save button.
Tip: Alternatively you can enter a new address and then click on the Map Location button.